Our Soaps goes in the "Clearance" Category for one or more of these reasons:
- they are a little bit damaged
- the smell is starting to fade
- they are a little bit oily to the touch
- some soda ash might appear (totally safe and will disapear after the 1st use)
- the soap was made more than 1 year ago.
They are still homemade and totally good and safe for your skin.
Clearance Soaps comes with no box and no label.
It will be packed in a paper bag.
This Maple Bacon soap is a little bit old (1 year).
The scent is still present.
In our regular soaps, we have now "Montréal | Maple".
Montréal | Maple Bacon (Clearance)
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter,
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,