Our Soaps goes in the ¨Half Price" Category for one or more of these reasons:
- the are a little bit damaged
- the smell is starting to fade
- they are a little bit oily to the touch
- some soda ash might appear (totally safe and will disapear after the 1st use)
- the soap was made more than 1 year ago.
They are still homemade and totally good and safe for your skin.
Clearance Soaps comes with no box and no label.
It will be packed in a paper bag.
This Maple Bacon soap is a little bit old (1 year).
The scent is still present.
In our regyular soaps, we have "Montréal | Maple".
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter,
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,